« Home | Coupons & Freebies - New York & Co, Aeropostale, O... » | Coupons and Freebies: Banana Republic, Delia's, J... » | Satin Tunic and Sheer Polka Dot Blouse from Foreve... » | No More Walmart Layaway » | Payless "Oliver" and "Lolita" Steal My Heart...And... » | Before She's Famous » | Prime Choices » | Sadie Bryner has a Website! » | Forever 21 in Milwaukee » | Don't Go Naked! »

David's Bridal Galina

Sorry about missing so many posts! My sister has been in town and we have been shopping for her wedding dress. She is engaged to my husband's best friend, and they are getting married in January! I am so excited. Anyway, we went to a lot of great bridal shops and salons in the Milwaukee area, but she ended up picking a dress at David's Bridal. It is the Galina Style VW8893. It is really beautiful on her, and I am so happy! And that means we get to wear halter-style bridesmaid dresses. Yes!